The Monte license is a shameless ripoff of the matplotlib license
(which is a shameless ripoff of the python license).
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR MONTE 0.1.0
1. This LICENSE AGREEMENT is between Roland Memisevic ("RM"), and the
Individual or Organization ("Licensee") accessing and otherwise using
Monte software in source or binary form and its associated documentation.
2. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, RM
hereby grants Licensee a nonexclusive, royalty-free, world-wide license
to reproduce, analyze, test, perform and/or display publicly, prepare
derivative works, distribute, and otherwise use Monte 0.1.0 alone
or in any derivative version, provided, however, that RM's License Agreement
and RM's notice of copyright, i.e., "Copyright (c) 2007 Roland Memisevic;
All Rights Reserved" are retained in Monte 0.1.0 alone or in any
derivative version prepared by Licensee.
3. In the event Licensee prepares a derivative work that is based on or
incorporates Monte 0.1.0 or any part thereof, and wants to
make the derivative work available to others as provided herein, then
Licensee hereby agrees to include in any such work a brief summary of
the changes made to Monte 0.1.0.
4. RM is making Monte 0.1.0 available to Licensee on an "AS IS" basis.
RM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BY WAY OF
EXAMPLE, BUT NOT LIMITATION, RM MAKES NO AND DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR
WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT
THE USE OF MONTE 0.1.0 WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
5. RM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE OR ANY OTHER USERS OF MONTE 0.1.0
FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS AS A RESULT OF
MODIFYING, DISTRIBUTING, OR OTHERWISE USING MONTE 0.1.0, OR ANY
DERIVATIVE THEREOF, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
6. This License Agreement will automatically terminate upon a material
breach of its terms and conditions.
7. Nothing in this License Agreement shall be deemed to create any
relationship of agency, partnership, or joint venture between RM and
Licensee. This License Agreement does not grant permission to use RM
trademarks or trade name in a trademark sense to endorse or promote
products or services of Licensee, or any third party.
8. By copying, installing or otherwise using Monte 0.1.0, Licensee
agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.